Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Another Finish

I finished this baby quilt yesterday, but it was so nasty out I waited until today to take the picture on my front stoop.  While searching through my UFOs, I found a bag of 4 inch insect and sea creature strips.  Packed along with the strips was a group of 4 patch blocks.  I have no idea what they were originally intended for, but it seemed as though they were meant to go together.  I used 2 inch strips of Kona aqua to break up the prints so it wouldn't look too jumbled. I practiced  FMQ on some quilt sandwiches to warm up, but decided to use the serpentine stitch on my Sapphire to quilt it.  I used 6 full  bobbins and emptied 1 full spool of thread and 3/4 of another.  Hopefully, some little person will love it.



This is the back