This is the third week in a row that I have actually completed my stated goals. I think it's because my goals have been modest and we did not have internet service for three days. The time I usually spend reading blogs was spent sewing.
I was able to complete a baby quilt that will be donated to Little Lambs through Sarah Craig's annual Hands 2 Help challenge. I made the top last year, but it languished in the sewing room until this week. When I was preparing the top to be quilted, I realized the light green gingham check, I chose last year for the backing, was too blah for the low volume four patch top. I found a jungle animal print in my stash that livened things up a bit.
My attempt at an art shot was less than successful so I had to depend on my husband to display it. We were away last week and the quilt got very wrinkled on the trip back home. After a spin in the washer and dryer, it will be ready to ship out.