Year to date used: 28.5 yards
Year to date added: 34.75 yards
Used this report: 13.5 yards
Added this report: 10.75 yards
As the sun faded behind the trees, I was able to take some photos of the quilts I've finished within the past two weeks. With eight quilts finished, I am three quarters of the way to my goal of completing 10 quilts to donate this year.
The quilt on the left was a Quilts for Kids kit. I used my own stash for the quilt on the right which will also be sent to Quilts for Kids. The colors are almost blindingly bright in person.
The 2 quilts below will be sent to Wrap Them In Love. The yellow and green Disappearing 9 Patch blocks were sent to me by Brenda Lou of Scottie Dog Quilts. Quilters at her retreats donate blocks to be put together for charity quilts. She also sent me the handprint fabric used for one of the backings. I have enough yellow and green blocks to make another quilt.
Two more for Wrap them in Love.
One for Project Linus. The borders surrounding the "Eye Spy" panel are not as blah as they appear in the picture. The fabric is white with primary color alphabet letters.
This one is for Mission of Hope which is part of Denise Russart's Yahoo Group, The Quilting Post. The quilts are distributed to shelters for battered or homeless women
I am assembling the backing for one more quilt which should be finished by tomorrow. I have a pinwheel baby quilt that has been begging to be finished. Hopefully, I can get back to my Jambalaya batik quilt for the "Too Good to Cut" challenge. Don't forget to visit Judy L's blog to see other blogger's stash use.