I didn't post my stash report yesterday, because I didn't have anything to report. I did buy 2 yards of Insulbrite on sale at Joann's last Monday to make an ironing board cover and tea cozy, but no quilting fabric.
Over the weekend, I made string blocks. The picture below shows most of the blocks. I completed 15 more blocks that are not in the picture. Sorry, but my computer was not cooperating this morning so I wasn't able to turn the picture properly. I started to sew them together this morning. It was the first time I ever sewed string blocks and it won't be the last. It really is fun and very fast..
* Sew together string blocks, cut and sew border
* Make 5 new blocks for pastel rail fence quilt, sew blocks together, add borders
* Applique 4 snow globe blocks for The Quilting Post swap.
After typing it, it seems like a lot. Hopefully, I can stick with my resolve.