Pages


Monday, March 8, 2010

Design Wall Monday - March 8, 2010

Finally, after 2 weeks of ignoring my Too Good to Cut Challenge Jambalaya quilt, I made a few more blocks this week.  Even though I loved the fabrics individually, I felt that they looked dull when they were together.  The tones seemed too grey to me.  I had a few blocks that contained blue and decided that was just what I needed to liven things up.  I have also decided to add another row to make it a lap quilt rather than a wall hanging.



I'm sure this will not be the final arrangement, but I do feel the addition of the blue blocks brightens it up a bit.

4 comments:

  1. it looks great, love that pattern and the colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool blocks...love the layout so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The aditional blue blocks makes all the difference. Love them all together

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this project!! yes the blue adds to it, and I find it calming, relaxing and just fresh.... I like it!! And I like that you are making it large enough to be under instead of on the wall!! Good choice!!!

    ReplyDelete

I am interested in what you have to say so please leave a comment.