Pages


Monday, May 3, 2010

More Quilt Show pictures

Nancy at Patchwork Penguin is hosting a Chimney Sweep block exchange using Civil War prints.  At the quilt show yesterday, I snapped a photo of a quilt made up of these blocks.  The blocks for the swap will  have a cross shape in the middle made up of the backing fabric (Kona natural).

I really think I am going to love a quilt from these blocks.  I will be doing my blocks in double pink.  A few of the other colors that swappers are using are:  cheddar, poison green, indigo, red, yellow, brown, blue/brown, and scrappy.  Luckily, the blocks aren't due until August so I have plenty of time to fit them in.








2 comments:

  1. wow, that's a really beautiful quilt! thanks for sharing your pics from the show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very fun! The blocks are really cute, and I LOVE pink, so I can't wait to see yours!

    ReplyDelete

I am interested in what you have to say so please leave a comment.